Consent to Terms
Consent to Email Communications
You expressly agree that, as part of the Site, you may receive communications by email. You may stop receiving emails by clicking on the unsubscribe links contained in such emails.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of the Site
All content, names, logos, designs, graphics, text, audio, pictures, videos, software, and other materials on the Site are the intellectual property of the Company, its affiliates or licensors, and are subject to and protected by the United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
You may also link to our Site from your site, blog, application, platform or services, provided that (a) the link redirects the user to the Site or the Company’s content when the user clicks on it, (b) you do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the link and the Site, (c) you do not place advertising in or on the Company’s content if embedded on your site (d) you do not use the Company’s content in a manner that suggests the Company, the Site, or Company’s content promotes or endorses your, or a third party’s cause, ideas, products, sites, applications, platforms or services, (e) you do not use the Company’s content for commercial purposes, and (f) you do not use the Company’s content in any way that is unlawful or harmful to any individual or entity, or could in any way alter the intended context of the Company’s content.
You are prohibited from violating any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
You must not hack the Site or perform any other activity that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You must not perform any activity to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment. You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of the Site, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. We reserve the right to bar any such activity.
If you provide us any feedback or suggestions for improving the Site or any aspect thereof (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to us all rights in the Feedback and agree that we shall have the right, but are under no obligation, to use such Feedback and related information in any manner we deem appropriate. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
We reserve the right to modify the content, type, and availability of the Site at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Additionally, we reserve the right to change or terminate any offered subscriptions or promotions at any time.
Terms for Subscription-Based Service
We offer a subscription-based service (“Subscription Service”) that provides subscribers (“Members”) exclusive benefits, such as access to virtual live Meditative Story experiences each year, discounts on featured products, and the ability to nominate future story tellers for Meditative Story. In addition, when Members sign up for the Subscription Service, they are offered a free featured product, which is delivered to Members directly by the product vendor. We have a new featured product every month or so. To use the Subscription Service, you must have internet access, a device that can utilize the Subscription Service, and a valid form of payment. In addition to all other terms and conditions applicable to the Site, the following terms and conditions apply to the Subscription Service.
- Electronic Communications. We may send you information relating to the Subscription Service (e.g., payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or payment method, confirmation messages, notices, content updates, promotional messages) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration, if applicable. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Payment Terms and Auto-Renewal. If you purchase a membership to the Subscription Service, it will automatically renew every twelve (12) months at the rate then in effect, unless you cancel your membership or deactivate auto-billing/auto-renewal through the “My Account” section of the Site. All applicable fees, including any applicable taxes and transaction fees, will be charged to the credit card last used by you. If your credit card cannot be charged and no other form of payment is on file with us, we may terminate or restrict your access to the Subscription Service. We may increase Subscription Service fees from time to time, in our sole discretion, and will notify you accordingly via the email address we have for you on file. You will not be eligible for a new free featured product at auto-renewal. Free featured products are a one-time incentive made available to first-time Members. You may cancel the Subscription Service at any time by writing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not receive a refund of any fees upon cancellation. Rather, if you would like a full refund of your last purchase of the Subscription Service, you must request it in writing to email@example.com and we will refund your credit/debit card, or refund you in another manner, as reasonably determined by us. Please note, it may take up to 30 days for us to process your request for a refund.
- Gifted Subscription Services. Users can purchase Subscription Service memberships as gifts to others. The user who is purchasing the Subscription Service membership as a gift (the “Gifter”) will need to enter in the name and email address of the gift recipient(s), who will then be notified via email that he/she/they have received a one year Subscription Service membership and need to create an account. During the purchase process, the Gifter will also need to enter fulfillment information for the recipient(s) to receive the free featured product from the product vendor. If the product is a physical product, the Gifter will need to enter the recipient’s mailing address.
- Free Trial or Promotional Content. The Subscription Service might include a free trial period, free access to certain Subscription Service content, or discounted fees. We reserve the right to terminate or revoke any free trial period, free access or discounted fees to Subscription Service content at any time. We may notify you at the end of the free trial period, with an opportunity to purchase a membership to the Subscription Service.
- For details about your purchases under the Subscription Service, including payment methods and payment terms, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or login to your user account for the Subscription Service, if you have created one.
User Posts and Materials
You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racially or ethnically derogatory, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to screen or remove any user posts at any time and for any or no reason.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any posting by a user or other content on the Site or in relation to the Site infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further information) by providing our Copyright Agent (listed below) with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a notification, a representative list of such works at on the Site; (iii) a description of the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing material(s); (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a written statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If content that you submitted has been removed as a result of a notification as described above and you believe that such content or portion of that content was posted lawfully, please contact us about our counter-notification procedure through which you can dispute the allegation and request re-posting of the content at issue.
Our designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of infringement is:
Deron Triff, Chief Business Officer
Wait What Inc.
395 Hudson Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Only notices of alleged copyright infringement and requests about the counter-notification procedures should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to us at email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid.
Links to Third Party Websites, Applications, Platforms and Services
The Site may contain links to websites, applications, platforms or services maintained by third parties over which we have no control. We do not endorse the content, products or services of such websites, applications, platforms and services, and we disclaim any responsibility for the content or any products or services that appear on such third-party websites, applications, and platforms.
Data Usage Charges
The Site includes audio, video, and other content available for streaming via mobile devices. You acknowledge that streaming media can result in high data usage and may lead to excess data charges. We encourage you to monitor your wireless plan, data use and data charges. You agree that you are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Site or stream media content on the Site, including any excess data charges.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABILE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY (A) AS A PUBLISHER OF INFORMATION; (B) FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION; (C) FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) FOR STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE; OR (E) FOR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR INFORMATION, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AN INDIVIDUAL ADVISES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOU. THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE OR CLAIM WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE COMPANY ANY AMOUNTS FOR THE SITE PRIOR TO THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY CLAIM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH THE COMPANY IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
Claim Limitations Period
Ability to Terminate Access to the Site
Applicable Law; Jurisdiction; Class Action Waiver
Use Outside of the United States
We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty that the Site complies with all applicable laws and regulations outside of the United States. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for ensuring your use of the Site is in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and customs of the jurisdiction in which you are located.